Human Resources: Value Creators
Over the past decade, Human Resources have focused on making HR transactional services as efficient and inexpensive as possible.
HR functions have certainly achieved "transactional excellence", but have they created value to really support business strategies and become true business partners?
The next stage for HR is therefore to create value through "HR Optimization".
"HR Optimization" is a business driven approach to increasing HR effectiveness. Its aim is to provide line managers with a portfolio of innovative results-driven solutions to manage their human capital, implement change and ultimately increase organizational performance.
Value creation calls for measurement. Human Resources requires simple and reliable performance indicators to prove its impact on organizational performance.
We can assist you in the following areas to increase the value of your business-driven HR solutions, improve their efficiency, and monitor your performance indicators:
- Audits to determine operational HR solution requirements
- Redefinition of HR strategies and polices
- Development and optimization of results-driven HR services
- KPI's and balanced scorecards
- Training courses on new HR services
- Implementation of HR services
- Change Management
We have helped HR functions in the utilities, chemical, nutrition and financial services sectors create value by designing and managing HR Optimization projects in such situations as:
- New Corporate Business Models
- Modification of Organizational Structures
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Corporate Restructurings
- ERP implementations (SAP)